I think one of the best feelings in the world is when someone remembers something you said. Whether it was something from yesterday, a week ago, a month ago.. It’s just like, “Wow, you actually listen to me.”
I will only reblog this because of the way she looks at him, it’s so beautiful so passionate. I honestly can’t wait until I look at someone the way she looks at him.
The thing is though, you never see him looking at her that way. It’s always her looking at him. No wonder she started doing crazy shit. That happens when you give some one your all and they don’t give it back.
This really breaks my heart. :(
- Always take pictures of the sky when it’s pretty, it probably won’t ever look like that again.
- Wear that skirt you like, even if your mom says it’s too short.
- Take off the dark eyeliner and nail polish once in a while, you’ll feel lighter.
- Chop off your hair if you want, it will grow back eventually.
- Count the freckles on your arms and draw lines between them, your skin is like the night shy.
- Sleep under six blankets with the fan on high in the middle of the winter, the sound is soothing.
- Tell that boy to stop touching your thigh, even if it is flattering.
- Say thank you and flash a smile when you’re sister says that your outfit is ugly.
- Raise your hand when you know the answer, even if the class is all upperclassmen.
- Read that book again, you’ll notice something you didn’t the first time.
- Don’t drink too much caffeine, you’ll get the jitters and bomb your math test.
- Wear pencils behind your ears, it’s convenient.
- Try to talk to people, it won’t kill you.
- When a cute boy tries to cheat off your test, write the wrong answers and change them later.
- It’s ok to feel happy, don’t let other peoples sadness make you feel bad.
im always suspicious of anyone that finds me attractive